This is the official manual for wfview.
If you are just starting, please read the Getting Started chapter first. Most settings should be very intuitive, however, detailed explanations of each button and control are included in the links below.
For support, please visit https://forum.wfview.org/ and sign up.
- View Tab
- Band Tab
- Frequency Tab
- Settings Tab
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appearance Customization with Examples
Interaction with Other Programs:
- Sharing control with other programs
- Hamlib rigctld emulation
- Audio Configuration for Windows/Linux (audio sharing)
- Command-Line Options
- Preferences File
- Using older (unsupported) radios
- Supported Radios and Features
- Compiling (see the developer’s corner)
Older versions of the User Manual may be found here.