This is the official manual for wfview.
If you are just starting, please read the Getting Started chapter first. Most settings should be very intuitive, however, detailed explanations of each button and control are included in the links below.
For support, please visit https://forum.wfview.org/ and sign up.
- View Tab
- Band Tab
- Frequency Tab
- Settings Tab
- USB Controllers (Icom RC-28, Contour Shuttle Express, and Contour ShuttlePRO)
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Appearance Customization with Examples
Interaction with Other Programs:
- Sharing control with other programs
- Audio Configuration for Windows/Linux (audio sharing)
- APRS packet decoding in linux over wfview’s network audio
- Serial Port Management (Linux udev rules, Device Manager, etc)
- Inexpensive Dedicated Server using SBCs like the Raspberry Pi and Inovato Quadra
- Command-Line Options
- Preferences File
- Using older (unsupported) radios
- Supported Radios and Features
- Headless Server (beta)
- Compiling (see the developer’s corner)
Older versions of the User Manual may be found here.