This is the official manual for wfview.
If you are just starting, please read the Getting Started chapter first. Most settings should be very intuitive, however, detailed explanations of each button and control are included in the links below.
For support, please visit https://forum.wfview.org/ and sign up.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started (first time)
- Supported Radios and Features
- View Tab
- Band Tab
- Frequency Tab
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Settings Tab
- Preferences File
- Appearance Customization Examples
- Serial Port Management
- Audio Configuration for Windows/Linux
- Remote Operation
- Using older (unsupported) radios
- Sharing control with other programs
- Command-Line Options [in progress]
- Compiling and Installing (advanced users): Please see INSTALL.md in the source repository.